Whether you spent last night cramming for an exam or partying with your crew, the end result is likely the same: dark shadows popping up under your peepers to ruin your day. Under-eye bags can make it look like you're carrying the weight of the world on your face. Fortunately, you don't have to live with this excess baggage.
Thanks to the marvel of modern makeup, a few strokes of the brush (and the right products) are all it takes to send under-eye circles packing. Keep reading for the secret to smooth, shadow-free eyes that will be the envy of your Instagram feed.
Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid (Peach)
Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Cream Foundation Palette
Cover FX Matte Setting Powder
1. With a gentle hand, apply Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid (Peach) to area under the eyes. Blend using a medium-sized fluffy brush.
2. Dot Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer under the eyes. Use a medium-sized brush to blend into skin, making sure concealer reaches the corners of the eye.
3. Using a small brush, apply Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Cream Foundation Palette to area under eyes. Then use a larger brush to blend foundation into skin.
4. Apply Cover FX Matte Setting Powder with a large foundation brush. Be sure to blend color down over cheeks.
5. Smile at your dewy-fresh reflection!